Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Hoody
The clear winner of 2022's Guide Pick™ choice for Midweight Insulating Layer, Patagonia's Nano Puff® hoody builds on the tried and true Micro Puff foundation, with some serious upgrades.
Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff® Hoody uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology provides excellent warmth for its weight, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions as compared to conventional production methods
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 306 g (10.8 oz)
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $150! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at email@example.com
Women's Nano Puff Hoody
I bought two for two different women hikers. Both said “I love this coat!”. The medium is a perfect fit for both ladies. One said she had been looking for a coat just like this in the grey color in local stores, but couldn’t find it. She went on a 6-mile hike in February and said it kept her at a perfect temperature. The other said the elastic hood fits perfectly - keeps the hood on without being too tight or too loose. Her daughter wants to borrow it for a ski trip. After wearing it, both had the same exclamation: “I love this coat!” Apparently, for at least two, and maybe three, women, the Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody is a winner.
The zipper doesn’t work!!