Bight Gear Men's Alpha Ascender Vest
The guys over at Bight Gear liked their Alpha Ascender hoody so much, they decided to hack the sleeves off and turn it into one of those technical vests everybody’s wearing these days. But this is way more than technical “looking.” This vest is the product of 100,000+ vertical feet of testing by the world’s greatest mountain guides. Made with military-spec Polartec Alpha active insulation, and strategically located stretch panels, the Ascender has alpine credibility that the other guys only dream about.
Men’s Size Chart
NEED TO KNOW:
- Function: Active insulation vest that keeps your core temp stable, but breathes when you’re on the move.
- Layering: Throw it on over a baselayer or a fleece when you’re on the mountain. Wear over a button down, or t-shirt when you’re in the office.
- Insulation Type: Synthetic (Polartec® Alpha® 80gm)
- Fit: Athletic
- Weather resistant and breathable stretch ripstop fabric
- Stretch smooth faced fleece side panels
- Stretch woven mesh lining for superior breathability
- Seaming strategically engineered to provide stretch where necessary
- Zippered chest pocket
- Zippered hand warmer pockets
- Internal stash pockets
- Athletic fit
- FABRICS: 15D nylon/spandex ripstop with DWR finish; Nylon/poly/spandex smooth faced fleece stretch panels
INSULATION: Polartec® Alpha (80gm)
- WEIGHT: 10.3oz (size L)
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: China
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $150! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at email@example.com
Men's Alpha Ascender Vest