La Sportiva Nepal Cube GTX
This boot is the Guide Pick™ for mid-season Rainier climbs, or anywhere a single, leather boot is required! The Nepal Cube GTX is a warm and technical mountaineering boot designed to provide a lightweight yet robust boot to tackle big peaks, mixed terrain, glacier travel and vertical ice. Offering features like the carbon tech honeycomb insole, an insulated comfort Gore-Tex® membrane and a removable and adjustable tongue, the Nepal Cubes provides a secure and precise fit to optimize your objective.
We recommend ordering this boot 1/2 size larger than your typical US size. See drop down selection for European/US size equivalents. Note that a "plus" size is slightly larger than a US half size but smaller than the next whole size.
- Highly insulating Carbon Tech honeycomb insole is lightweight, stiff and low profile
- Insulated Comfort Gore-Tex® membrane provides waterproof breathability coupled with insulation
- Innovative 3D Flex™ ankle
- Removable and adjustable variable fit tongue
- Ideal terrain: Winter mountaineering, ice climbing, mixed climbing
- SIZES: 38 - 48 (half sizes)
- WEIGHT: 31.50 oz (894g)
- LAST: Nepal
- UPPER: 3.2mm silicone impregnated Idro-Perwanger Roughout Leather with high-abrasion resistant fabric / Air-injected rubber rands
- LINING: Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort Footwear
- INSOLE: 3mm Carbon Tech honeycomb insulation / 4mm EVA
- MIDSOLE: 3 mm Polyurethane graded for crampon attachment
- SOLE: Vibram® Matterhorn with Impact Brake System™
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $75! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at email@example.com
Nepal Cube GTX
Not sure if reviewing the boots or experience ordering them…
Other than being flagged as fraud for no obvious reason and delayed 2 weeks my experience was good. Boot box was damaged even though shipping box was not. Boots fit well and i look forward to using them. I’ve been using Lowa boots and tried on nepal cubes once and really liked them. Cant wait to get them out on some ice!
I've got a bit of a low volume foot, but these crank down just right; 2 Rainer summits, Olympus, Sahale, St Helens (!), Shuksan and Baker.... Comfy!
I have ice climbed in Ouray for two seasons with these boots and I just love them. If you have ever ice climbed, you know how much time is spent just standing while belaying your climbing partner. My feet never got a bit cold.