Patagonia Men's Baggies Long - 7"
Rugged, multifunctional shorts designed for use in and out of the water, made with quick-drying NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution. Inseam is 7". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
|Waist||Low Hip**||Standard Inseam***||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- Adjustable Waist: Elasticized waistband with internal drawstring; quick-drying black mesh liner
- Pocket Details: Vertical side pockets reduce drag in water; pocket bags have drain-and-dry mesh corners; rear snap pocket
- Inseam Length: 7" inseam
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Nicaragua.
- Weight: 230 g (8.1 oz)
- Materials: 4-ply, 4.9-oz NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
Men's Baggies Long - 7"