LOWA Expedition 6000 Evo RD
Lowa collaborated with renowned mountaineer Ralf Dujmovits to develop the Expedition 6000 Evo RD, designed for 6,000 meter peak expeditions. It’s loaded with technical features to keep your feet protected, warm, dry and comfortable at high altitude. The removable inner boot is especially comfortable, with 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation and an extremely fast-drying Drylex inner lining.
The high outside TIZIP closure on the ceramic-coated fabric gaiter provides essential waterproof protection and durability, and the high wall rubber rand protects against abrasion. Automatic crampon compatible.
- Upper: Abrasion-Resistant Synthetic Fabric w/ Full-length TIZIP
- Lining: Fabric, PrimaLoft® 200g
- Insole: Insulate Pro Alu-Coated w/ Fleece
- Midsole: DuraPU®
- Outsole: VIBRAM® Dolent
- Stabilizer: Mountaineering Hard Winter
- Weight: 1300 g/Single Shoe
- Lacing Hardware: Internal Lacing & Hook & Loop Closure
- Special Lacing: TIZIP Waterproof Zipper
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Resolable: Yes
- US Men's shoe sizing
Expedition 6000 Evo RD