Julbo Explorer 2.0
Faster, stronger, higher: high-alpine mountaineering is changing, and the same goes for Julbos flagship mountaineering model. More ergonomic, better ventilation, slimmer and more stylish, the Explorer 2.0 reaches new summits in performance. With large coverage, removable shields, 360 degree adjustable temples and high protection lenses, these glacier sunglasses are designed for extreme conditions without any comprise.
I've worn these glasses all over, from Rainier to Antarctica. The tight fitting side shields and dark lenses keep the sun from hitting your eyes and the flexible stems mean you can adjust them to fit pretty much anyone. When it's sunny, these are my go to glasses.
- Eye Size: 61mm
- Bridge: 11mm
- Temble: 135mm
- Weight: 44g
- Front venting: Natural front air flow thanks to the lens shape or mounting structure
- Adjustable Strap: Hold and security, strap length can be adjusted
- Grip tech: Inserts at stem ends for comfort and hold, does not stick to hair
- 360° Adjustable temples: Stem ends bend in every direction, easy to wear and good hold when worn with helmet, beanie or simply
- Removable Side Shields: Lateral protection against harsh sunlight
- Total Coverage: Maximum protection in extreme conditions against harsh sunlight
Spectron 4 Lens:
- Category 4 lens with flash +AR coating. It is suitable for all sports where there is exceptionally bright sunlight.
- Anti-reflective coating: reduces eyestrain by eliminating reflective glare.
- Flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens.
- Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect.
- Visibility light transmission: 5%