Julbo Explorer 2.0 Glacier Glasses
Faster, stronger, higher: high-alpine mountaineering is changing, and the same goes for Julbos flagship mountaineering model. More ergonomic, better ventilation, slimmer and more stylish, the Explorer 2.0 reaches new summits in performance. With large coverage, removable shields, 360 degree adjustable temples and high protection lenses, these glacier sunglasses are designed for extreme conditions without any comprise.
I've worn these glasses all over, from Rainier to Antarctica. The tight fitting side shields and dark lenses keep the sun from hitting your eyes and the flexible stems mean you can adjust them to fit pretty much anyone. When it's sunny, these are my go to glasses.
- Eye Size: 61mm
- Bridge: 11mm
- Temble: 135mm
- Weight: 44g
- Front venting: Natural front air flow thanks to the lens shape or mounting structure
- Adjustable Strap: Hold and security, strap length can be adjusted
- Grip tech: Inserts at stem ends for comfort and hold, does not stick to hair
- 360° Adjustable temples: Stem ends bend in every direction, easy to wear and good hold when worn with helmet, beanie or simply
- Removable Side Shields: Lateral protection against harsh sunlight
- Total Coverage: Maximum protection in extreme conditions against harsh sunlight
Spectron 4 Lens:
- Category 4 lens with flash +AR coating. It is suitable for all sports where there is exceptionally bright sunlight.
- Anti-reflective coating: reduces eyestrain by eliminating reflective glare.
- Flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens.
- Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect.
- Visibility light transmission: 5%
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $150! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Explorer 2.0 Glacier Glasses
I’ve been looking for along time for a dark pair of glasses. These are fantastic not the best looking glasses but are finally dark enough. I wear them for work around bright white lime rock. In the Florida sun you’d appreciate the glasses to save your eyes.