Patagonia Women's Micro Puff Hoody
Your go-to insulation piece for mixed (and possibly miserable) cold conditions.
The Micro Puff® Hoody combines ultralight Pertex® Quantum shell fabric with PlumaFill insulation. The result is the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any jacket we’ve ever created and the highest compressibility of any synthetic jacket. It is your go-to insulation piece for mixed (and possibly miserable) cold conditions. The shell fabric is made with NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets, and the insulation is 100% recycled polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is water-resistant, windproof, and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two welted zippered handwarmer pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- 227 g (8 oz)
- Shell and lining: 0.7-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® with a DWR (durable waterproof repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 65-g PlumaFill 100% polyester
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $150! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at email@example.com
Women's Micro Puff Hoody