Smartwool Women's Merino 150 Base Layer Bottom
Cold days on the ski hill, blustery dog walks and spring camping: things that are all made better by the Merino 150 Base Layer Bottoms. Featuring Core Spun technology, we've wrapped Merino around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the temperature regulation and moisture management benefits of ultra-soft Merino next to skin. A wide waistband and smooth stitching up the comfort factor on these year-round favorites.
Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
Women's Clothing Size Chart
- Slim Fit
- Merino-lined, 1.5" (4 cm) wide elastic waistband designed for maximum comfort; 100% Merino next to skin
- Stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit
- Size M inseam: 29.5" (75 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon Core
- Garment Weight: 133 g = 4.7 oz
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Iron Low. Dry Clean.
Women's Merino 150 Base Layer Bottom