Black Diamond Mercury Mitts
Keep Those Hands Warm
The Black Diamond Mercury Mitt is a popular choice for year-round use and combines a BD.dry™ waterproof insert with an Empel DWR on the shell. The removable insulated liner, filled with Primaloft Gold Cross Core, dries quickly and insulates even when wet. A four-way stretch fabric shell and a long gauntlet cuff keep spindrift and moisture outside, while the goat leather palm and additional reinforcement layer stand up to rocky terrain, repeated rope handling, and the general wear and tear associated with dedicated mountain use.
- GTT Empel DWR—A revolutionary PFC-free water-repellent finish that is superior in performance and durability
- 100% waterproof BD.dry™ insert
- Durable but lightweight, 100% recycled shell fabrics with stretch for the freedom to move
- The removable liner features 170 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core on the back of the hand and 133 g PrimaLoft Gold with Grip Control on the palm while the soft, recycled fleece lining maximizes warmth and dexterity
- Goat leather palm with a reinforcement patch
Palm Girth: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with your fingers together.
Palm Length: Measure from the crease at the base of your wrist (on palm side) to the tip of your middle finger.
Determine your size from the chart below by choosing the larger of the two measurement results:
- 100% waterproof BDry insert stays with removable liner
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant, Pertex Shield shell with 4-way stretch
- Removable liner features 340 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation and high-loft fleece lining
- Goat leather palm, plus palm patch with Kevlar stitching
- Removable liner features split-finger design
- Weight Per Pair : 260 g (9.2 oz)
- Temperature Range : -29/-12 ºC (-20/10 ºF)
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $150! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org