Mammut Men's Taiss SO Softshell Pants
You head out to the mountains in all seasons – you’re in your element alpine climbing, mountaineering, and ice climbing. So are the versatile Taiss SO Pants. Made from a robust and abrasion-resistent softshell double-weave fabric, they are both wind-repellent and breathable. The water-repellent treatment is PFC-free. The material’s elasticated properties allow you to move freely, an absolute must for climbing and mountaineering.
Ankle drawstring with stowable hook accommodate your boots or climbing shoes.
Adjustable Waistband: Elasticated hook and loop fastener ensure the perfect fit.
Secure Storage: Three harness-compatible zipper pockets safely stash your essentials.
|Inseam Normal (in)||31.9||32.1||32.3||32.5||32.7||32.9||33.1||33.3|
|Inseam Short (in)||30||30.1||30.3||30.5||30.7|
|Inseam Long (in)||35.2||35.4||35.6||35.8||36|
- Inner leg length: 80 cm
- Weight: 472 g
- Cut: Athletic Fit
- Leg zipper pocket
- Drawstring leg hem
- 2 backpack- and climbing harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from the outside
- Asymmetrically shaped hem for an optimal fit over mountaineering boots
- Stowable attachment hook for secure fit over mountaineering boots
- Concealed fly with snap buttons
Men's Taiss SO Softshell Pants