Arc'teryx Men's Atom LT Hoody
Atom Series: Synthetic insulated mid-layers. | LT: Lightweight.
Light, versatile synthetically insulated hoody works as a mid-layer and standalone, the Atom LT from Arc'teryx is a key addition to your kit.
Built to handle a range of conditions and output levels, the latest-generation Atom LT’s Coreloft™ Compact insulation retains its warmth even if wet and has loft retention to withstand years of packing and unpacking. The water-resistant Tyono™ 20 face fabric is breathable and durable, stretch side panels improve fit and freedom, and the insulated StormHood™ adds warmth.
I love the stretch panels on the sides of the Atom LT. They provide for great range of motion and makes it a lot more breathable than other synthetic insulation piece for high output activities.
- Weight: 415 g / 14.6 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Activity: Ski/Snowboard / Ice Climbing / Alpine Climbing / Hiking / Trekking
- No Slip Zip: The main zipper is equipped with “speed bumps” near the collar to avoid self-opening.
- Synthetic Insulation: Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- Atom: Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
- Lightweight: High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
Men's Atom LT Hoody