Mountain Hardwear Lamina 30F/-1C Sleeping Bag
Our legendary synthetic-insulated, seamless construction Lamina™ family of sleeping bags are back with new shell fabric and Temperlite™ insulation that delivers the same workhorse performance in a dramatically lighter package, without sacrificing durability. Unique Lamina™ construction maximizes the loft of your insulation; eliminates cold spots; and thermally maps insulation to concentrate warmth where you need it most.
- Uses: Camping
- 20D polyester ripstop shell fabric is lightweight and compressible with DWR finish
- Proprietary, welded Lamina™ construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Temperlite™ insulation provides significant weight reduction without compromising warmth or loft
- Standard mummy cut is efficient, warm, and comfortable
- Zoned insulation maximizes thermal efficiency and weight saving
- Shaped draft collar blocks the escape of warm air from inside the bag
- Tailored hood comfortably blocks drafts and seals in warmth
- Light and durable, two-way #5 zipper with anti-snag for easy entry, exit, and ventilation
- Glow in the dark, reflective zipper pull
- Left-hand and right-hand zippers available for zip-together functionality
- Nylon compression sack and mesh storage sack included
*Actual weight may vary. Approx. weight based on sleeping bag only. Weight does not include compression sack and storage sack weight.
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $150! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lamina 30F/-1C Sleeping Bag