Outdoor Research Expedition Crocodile Gaiters™
Every year we ask RMI Expeditions' guides which gaiters they recommend for mountaineering, and since they came on the market years ago, the Expedition Crocodile Gaiters have always come out on top.
Like Crocs with even thicker skin, these burly gaiters are designed to function on extended mountaineering trips, in cold weather and in extreme conditions. The large circumference provides more room for plastic mountaineering boots and heavily insulated pants, and the inside leg of each gaiter is made of durable Cordura® fabric to prevent crampon snagging and puncturing when you're high in the mountains.
- Intended Usage: Used over plastic or leather mountaineering boots, worn with thick leg insulation
- Durable BioThane® Instep Strap
- Lightweight and Durable BioThane® Instep Strap
- GORE-TEX® 3L, 100% nylon 70D upper leg // Cordura® 1000D inner leg and boot
- Double-Stitched Front Closure
- Bottom Shear Tab Secures Front Closure
- Abrasion-Resistant Lower Boot Lined with Packcloth
- Abrasion-Resistant Cordura® Inner Leg and Boot
- 2"-Wide Hook/Loop Front Closure
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 12.1 / 343 (Size Large)
Expedition Crocodile Gaiters™