Outdoor Research Expedition Crocodile Gaiters
Consistently the Best
Every year we ask RMI Expeditions' guides which gaiters they recommend for mountaineering, and since they came on the market years ago, the Expedition Crocodile Gaiters have always come out on top.
Like Crocs with even thicker skin, these burly gaiters are designed to function on extended mountaineering trips, in cold weather and in extreme conditions. The large circumference provides more room for plastic mountaineering boots and heavily insulated pants, and the inside leg of each gaiter is made of durable Cordura® fabric to prevent crampon snagging and puncturing when you're high in the mountains.
- Intended Usage: Used over plastic or leather mountaineering boots, worn with thick leg insulation
- Durable BioThane® Instep Strap
- Lightweight and Durable BioThane® Instep Strap
- GORE-TEX® 3L, 100% nylon 70D upper leg // Cordura® 1000D inner leg and boot
- Double-Stitched Front Closure
- Bottom Shear Tab Secures Front Closure
- Abrasion-Resistant Lower Boot Lined with Packcloth
- Abrasion-Resistant Cordura® Inner Leg and Boot
- 2"-Wide Hook/Loop Front Closure
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 12.1 / 343 (Size Large)
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $75! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at email@example.com
Expedition Crocodile Gaiters