Patagonia Men's Capilene Midweight Bottoms
So nice you'll forget you're not going commando.
Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion, Patagonia's Capilene® Midweight fabric hits the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking that, worn alone or with additional layers, is the essence of versatility.
Dustin Wittmier, RMI Guide
I wear the Patagonia Lightweight Capilene underwear almost every night on Rainier. It is light enough to not fry in the afternoons and very comfy against the skin.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; spandex for stretch and ease of movement with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Fabric’s brushed grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 5.2-oz (175-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ 97% polyester (solids: 66% recycled; heathers: 33% recycled) double knit/3% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 192 g (6.8 oz)
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $75! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at email@example.com
Men's Capilene Midweight Bottoms