Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 100L
We all know how important weather sealing is in a backpack but for long expeditions, it's just as important in your duffel. The Black Hole® duffle is Highly weather-resistant and stubbornly tough, it protects your gear from travel and rough handling. With padded removable shoulder straps for a backpack carrying option, webbing handles with a snap closure, haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags, and four daisy chains that let you lash additional gear to the outside, this bag is feature-packed. This is the bag we recommend to climbers heading to Denali basecamp.
Ben Luedtke, RMI Guide
The Patagonia Black Hole bags are clutch because you can carry a good amount, bring it on the plane, and it has backpack straps.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded convertible backpack straps for comfortable back carry and versatility
- Padded base protects contents
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- 1,640 g (3 lbs 9.9 oz)
Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Black Hole Duffel 100L
This is an ideal bag for hauling lots of gear—whether going to Hawaii’s beach or to South America’s tall peaks. It can haul loads of gear, is durable, highly water resistant, and lightweight enough to take packed down if you just think you’ll need the extra space.