Patagonia Black Hole™ Duffel 100L
We all know how important weather sealing is in a backpack but for long expeditions, it's just as important in your duffel. The Black Hole® duffle is Highly weather-resistant and stubbornly tough, it protects your gear from travel and rough handling. With padded removable shoulder straps for a backpack carrying option, webbing handles with a snap closure, haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags, and four daisy chains that let you lash additional gear to the outside, this bag is feature-packed. This is the bag we recommend to climbers heading to Denali basecamp.
Ben Luedtke, RMI Guide
The Patagonia Black Hole bags are clutch because you can carry a good amount, bring it on the plane, and it has backpack straps.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded convertible backpack straps for comfortable back carry and versatility
- Padded base protects contents
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- 1,640 g (3 lbs 9.9 oz)
Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Black Hole™ Duffel 100L