Patagonia Ascensionist 35L Pack
Finding the perfect day pack for mountaineering is never easy; it's got to be big enough for all your gear, but small enough to climb with. Patagonia's Ascensionist 35L backpack just solved that problem. Packed with mountaineering specific features like an ice tool and rope carrying system, plus bluesign® approved DWR fabric, the Ascensionist is truly a Goldilocks of alpine climbing packs.
|S/M||16" - 19"||28" - 36"|
|L/XL||19" - 22"||32" - 42"|
- Long Spindrift Collar: Dual spindrift closure allows the pack to expand or collapse, depending on the load
- Internal Stash Pocket: Internal hanging pocket keeps essentials organized and easily accessible
- Ice Tool‒Carrying System: Adjustable ice-axe carry can handle most axe shapes
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Adjustable, removable sternum strap
- Removable Compression Straps: Modular, removable compression straps provide maximum gear-carrying versatility
- Removable Framesheet: Removable framesheet and hip-belt pads make the pack even lighter for the final summit bid
- Rope-Carrying System: Three-point, over-the-top rope-carrying system can be removed to further streamline the load
- 890 g (1 lb 15 oz)Body: 5.8-oz 420-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Collar: 2.2-oz 70-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a silicone coating
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester
- All with a PU coating for durability and water protection
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $150! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ascensionist 35L Pack