Osprey Mutant 52 Backpack
The Mutant 52 has everything you need for the approach to basecamp and the route ahead.
Your most committing alpine rock and ice pursuits demand a pack that's up for the challenge. The Mutant 52, with its dialed-in features and expansive capacity, is here to answer the call. Tested and developed by local guides and athletes in some of the harshest conditions, the Mutant 52 has evolved into a formidable mountaineering pack for big objectives. If you're planning to spend days in alpine conditions and high elevations, you need the comfort, stability and capabilities of a Mutant. New colors, advanced fabrics and refined features make the latest iteration even more formidable than its predecessor. The whole Mutant family benefits from the addition of lightweight, recycled NanoFly® and robic fabrics for impressive durability and lower environmental impact than virgin materials.
Dual ToolLocks, rope carry, snowshed backpanel, glove-friendly buckles and strippable features.
Developed and tested by athletes and local guides.
A narrow profile, close-to-body carry and Osprey's superior fit makes for efficient and ultimately safter movement in the mountains.
- Removable webbing gear attachment straps
- Front panel daisy chain loops, compatible with Voile straps
- Three-point haul system
- Snowshed fabric backpanel
- Dual ToolLocks with bungee tie-offs
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Lightweight, glove friendly buckles
- Rope attachment/internal compression
- Removable top lid with zip pocket, FlapJacket and stowaway pocket
- Removable, multi-position helmet carry net
- Reinforced A-frame ski carry
- Quick release upper and lower compression straps
- Dual side wand/snow-picket pockets
Mutant 52 Backpack