Darn Tough Men's Light Hiker Quarter Lightweight Hiking Sock
All the features you expect from our Light Hiker collection, but now in 1/4 sock height. Modest enough for a Victorian aristocrat, and equally familiar with dominating vast stretches of land, these ankle-covering socks offer a smooth cuff, legendary fit, and lightweight functionality that truly endures. Cushion extending up the Achilles adds targeted comfort and enhances the durability we guarantee for life.Height: Quarter
Pair with: Hiking shoes, trail runners, hiking sandals
|Men||Men US||Women US||Euro||UK|
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|XS||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40.4||5 - 7|
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||-||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||15 - 17||-||50 - 53||15 - 16|
- Men's 1/4 socks average 5.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 3 in. above a low hiking shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Light Hiker socks have cushioning underfoot, atop the ankle, and up the Achilles to keep feet comfortable for miles and miles.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
Men's Light Hiker Quarter Lightweight Hiking Sock