Darn Tough Men's Number 2 Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Socks
Honestly, when the Men’s Health 2021 Outdoor Awards tagged our Number 2 sock as their Best Hiking Sock, we were moved. Personally, we think it’s the No. 1 sock when nature calls. Look closely at this hike sock and you’ll see what we mean. Either way, a blown-out seam should be the least of your worries. That’s why the Number 2 is also No. 1 when it comes to long-lasting toughness and active comfort as well.Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking boots, hiking shoes, covert bathroom breaks
|Men / Unisex||Men US||Women US||EU||UK|
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|XS||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||—||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||15 - 17||—||50 - 53||15 - 16|
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Men's Number 2 Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Socks