Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Hiker Medical Kit
Must-have companion for overnight adventures
The must-have companion for overnight adventures, the Hiker contains carefully-selected first aid supplies to treat common on-the-trail injuries and illnesses. Blisters, sprained ankles, and wounds won’t slow you down for long with this portable medical kit, which also contains common medications to treat pain and manage allergic reactions. Comprehensive yet compact, the Mountain Hiker kit is the lightweight addition to your hiking gear that prepares you and a friend for whatever you may experience during a weekend on the trail.
- Easy Care™ organization system helps you find what you need at a moment's notice, organizing contents into clearly-labeled injury-specific pockets
- Find supplies quickly, even in the dark: an external kit map shows you where the supplies are located, while a reflective mountain logo makes the bag easy to spot
- See-through pockets protect items from dirt and moisture while allowing for quick and easy access; zippers hold items in when opening the kit or accessing it vertically
- Stop bleeding quickly with the trauma pad, close wounds with butterfly bandages and medical tape, and stabilize sprained ankles or strains with the elastic bandage
- Kit also contains common medications for allergic reactions, itches, pain and fever, inflammation and diarrhea
- Hospital-quality tools include EMT shears and precision forceps for efficient and effective backcountry medical care
- Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for cleaning and closing small wounds
- Stop blisters before they start with moleskin, a reliable dressing that reduces friction; kit includes 14 die-cut pieces, shaped to fit common problem areas
- Know how to treat common backcountry injuries and illnesses with the up-to-date wilderness first-aid information in the hiking first-aid guide, written by Eric A. Weiss, M.D.
- This compact hiking first aid kit weighs less than 8 oz. and features a durable, water-resistant medical bag
- Durable nylon bag with darting provides extra space inside the kit for your own items
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $150! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mountain Hiker Medical Kit