Petzl GRIGRI Belay Device
- Designed for experienced belayers, the assisted braking function activates when a climber falls; the device pivots, the rope tightens and the cam pinches to block the rope
- Always catch falls and feed slack using standard belay techniques, keeping a hand on the brake side of the rope to help engage the cam
- Balanced design is optimized for 8.9-10.5 mm rope diameters and is simple to use for belaying both lead or top-rope climbers
- Rope installation diagram is engraved on both the interior and exterior of the device
- Camming mechanism enables exceptional descent control when lowering
- Ergonomic handle and progressive cam action allow you to easily lower a climber with smooth descent control
- Durably constructed with aluminum side plates, stainless-steel cam and friction plate and a reinforced nylon handle
- Certified to CE EN 15151-1 and UIAA standards
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $150! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GRIGRI Belay Device