MSR Evo Trail Snowshoes
Durable and easy to use, the Evo Trail snowshoes are ready for years of adventures.
The UniBody frames and steel traction rails offer the essential grip needed for even modest slopes in less-than-ideal conditions, while Paraglide™ bindings are easy to use and incredibly comfortable. The pressure point-free stretch mesh securely hugs your feet and is compatible with nearly any footwear. MSR snowshoes are designed, engineered and made to exacting standards in the USA with the highest quality U.S. and imported materials to perform reliably in winter conditions.
- Reliable Traction: Steel crampons and traction rails provide a secure and lasting grip.
- All-Day Comfort: Paraglide™ binding stretch mesh hugs feet securely and is compatible with nearly any footwear, from light hikers to snowboard boots.
- Easy to Use: Glove-friendly binding straps and buckle tabs make getting in and out quick and simple.
- Durable: Strong injection-molded UniBody™ deck gives just the right amount of flex.
- Adaptable Accessories: Attachment points for 6-inch modular flotation tails (sold separately), which provide on-demand flotation for deep powder or when carrying heavier loads.
- Made in the USA: From US and imported parts.
- UniBody Traction: Steel traction rails and brake bars molded directly into snowshoe decks provide a secure grip.
- Essential Security: TriFit bindings deliver ample, freeze-resistant and glove-friendly security, easily accommodating a wide range of footwear.
- Uphill Efficiency: Televator heel lifts reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps, and are easily engaged with a glove-friendly pull tab.
- All-Condition Adaptability: Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller shoe in packed conditions with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 6-inch (15-cm) tails for powder or carrying heavier loads.
Made in the USA of US and Imported Parts
35 - 48
4.5 M - 15 M
Up to 80 kilos
Up to 180 lbs
Up to 114 kilos
Up to 250 lbs
3 lbs 15 oz
Evo Trail Snowshoes