Patagonia Men's Capilene® Midweight Zip-Neck
This midweight zip-neck finds the right balance between weight, breathability and wicking performance. Versatile enough to wear alone or under layers, it keeps you dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-cold weather.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s brushed grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- 213 g (7.5 oz)
- Solids: 4.4-oz (150-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ 100% polyester (93% recycled) double knit; heathers: 4.8-oz (160-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ 100% polyester (63% recycled) double knit; both with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Men's Capilene® Midweight Zip-Neck