Patagonia Men's Capilene Midweight Zip-Neck
This midweight zip-neck finds the right balance between weight, breathability and wicking performance. Versatile enough to wear alone or under layers, it keeps you dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-cold weather.
A classic, all-around 100% recycled polyester baselayer. The smooth, soft face makes for easy layering. Hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back trap warm air, wick moisture and dry fast. HeiQ® Pure odor control keeps things fresh. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
*TOPS - Chest is generally the best size predictor. However, if your Low Hips are larger than the size indicated by your Chest, and the garment will cover your Low Hips, consider buying the size indicated for your Low Hips.
- Smooth, soft face makes for easy layering; HeiQ® Pure odor control keeps things fresh
- Zip-neck styling with internal neck tape for added comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Raglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement, with full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Stretch for added comfort and improved fit during movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 204 g (7.2 oz)
- 4.3-oz (147-g) 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit with HeiQ® Pure odor control
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $150! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Men's Capilene Midweight Zip-Neck
Whittaker Mountaineering is a great place to buy gear. Everything about the shopping/ordering process is easy and accurate.
Hey David, thanks for the high praise, it means a lot to us!
Whittaker Mountaineering picks the best products and manages them via an efficient control system. Good products combined with useful product recommendations.
Thanks Brian, we appreciate it!