Black Diamond Mission 75L Backpack
Dedicated, durable and designed for ice cragging, mixed ascents and cold-weather expeditions, the Black Diamond Mission pack is Black Diamond's toughest alpine pack. Featuring an updated BD X-rip 420d fabric with UTS™ coating, these packs are now ultra-durable to withstand season after season of mountain abuse. These packs also provide a balanced carry thanks to its SwingArm shoulder straps, and fully strippable waistbelt, lid and frame-sheet. The new custom metal dogbone ice tool attachment provides secure attachment for technical ice tools and mountaineering axes while a front crampon pouch and a tuck-away rope strap secure gear to the outside. Finally, a drawcord skirt provides a second defense against spindrift and light precip.
Black Diamond hit the bullseye with the Mission 75. This pack has everything I need for climbing: easy to use crampon and ice axe attachments, a comfortable and strong suspension system and the ability to cinch it down for shorter trips and summit day. This is the most comfortable pack I own, even when its fully loaded.
- New BD “X-rip” 420d Nylon body fabric with UTS™ coating
- Welded front abrasion patch for improved protection against rock, ice and crampon spikes.
- New custom metal dogbone ice tool attachment with micro ice-tool PickPockets™ and removable 20 mm crampon straps
- Top-loading, with removable lid, drawcord skirt closure and tuck-away rope strap
- Strippable design: removable frame sheet / bivy pad and removable hipbelt with fixed webbing belt
- Redesigned Shoulder Strap harness for improved comfort and durability
- Moisture-wicking redesigned back-panel
- Raincover available separately
Mission 75L Backpack