Counter Assault Bear Deterrent
Contains 2% Capsaicin and Related Capsaicinoids, the maximum allowed by law. Works on all bear species to deter bears from attacking humans. Great for Backpacking and Hiking. Counter Assault Bear Spray’s NEW innovative formula produces the optimal combination of spray time and spray distance. Deploys a high volume, powerful, atomized blast of highly concentrated pepper spray to deter a bear attack. Registered with the EPA, and meets the requirements of the EPA Significant new Alternative Policy (SNAP) of the Clean Air Act relating to ozone depleting substances.
- 4 year shelf life. Expiration date on each canister.
- 32 feet spray distance – 7 seconds spray duration
- Made in Montana.
- Glow in the dark safety wedge with tie string.
- Every can leak tested during manufacturing.
- Packaging is Recyclable.
- Originally developed in conjunction with the University of Montana.
- Produced by a grizzly bear encounter survivor.
- Recipient of the IGBC Stewardship Award for Research and Development of Bear Pepper Spray.
- Cannot be carried on commercial airplanes.
Belt Holster fits both 8.1oz & 10.2oz Counter Assault Bear Spray canisters.
- Great for hiking and Backpacking
- Attaches easily to belts and packs
- Touch closure secures bear spray in the holster
- Designed to carry either the 8.1 oz. (230g) or 10.2 oz. (290g) canister of Counter Assault Bear Spray
- Sturdy nylon construction
- Bear Spray sold separately