The R1® Air Full-Zip Hoody is a lightweight, breathable and quick-drying technical fleece for high-exertion activities in cold conditions. Made of 100% recycled polyester and structured for comfort during movement. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Women's R1 Air Full-Zip Hoody
With a waffle weave that extends all the way into the hood, the R1 Air is the perfect second layer for high-exertion activities in the mountains. It'll keep you warm when you need it, while wicking moisture and breathing well when you're sweating.
|Chest*||Waist||Low Hip**||Standard Inseam***||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- Lightweight, Breathable, Technical Fleece Fabric: 100% recycled polyester jacquard fleece with hollow-core yarns features a unique zigzag texture that wicks moisture, dries fast and is highly breathable for high-output activities; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Offset Shoulder Seams: Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
- Three Zippered Pockets: Left-chest pocket for easy stashing of small items; two front pockets with minimal zippers for reduced bulk
- Light and Compressible: Minimal bulk for easy layering
- Soft Cuffs and Hem: Quick-drying woven binding at the back hem and cuffs for added stretch and improved fit
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 366 g (12.9 oz)
- 5.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jacquard fleece with hollow-core yarns
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Women's R1 Air Full-Zip Hoody