Arc'teryx Women's Beta AR Jacket
Light, packable, highly versatile GORE-TEX PRO shell with hybrid construction. Beta Series: All round mountain apparel. | AR: All Round.
Packable, breathable, durable waterproof protection across the spectrum of alpine environments and activities, the Beta AR Jacket is created to deliver performance versatility. The GORE-TEX PRO with Most Rugged Technology - a next-gen material we developed in collaboration with Gore - delivers maximum durability. The helmet compatible DropHood™ has an internal collar for added protection and an embedded RECCO® reflector improves searchability in emergency situations.
JACKET/SHIRT SIZING CHART - NEW FIT
YOUR BODY MEASUREMENTS IN INCHES:
- Stand up collar
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- N40d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO in the main body keeps jacket light and supple
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Women's specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Updated hood and collar for improved fit
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Two high-volume hand pockets
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Hardwearing N80d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO reinforces high wear areas
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Dope dyed Kingfisher colourway
- RS™ (Rain Shield) pocket zipper sliders
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- N40d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO - bluesign Approved Material
- Reinforcements: N80d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- To prevent abrasion and marking follow these steps when washing your jackets and pants:
- Always securely close all zippers prior to washing.
- Wash separately to prevent damage from other garments.
Women's Beta AR Jacket