Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Xtherm NXT Sleeping Pad
Ultralight and warm, the Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XTherm NXT sleeping pad is highly durable and boasts a 7.3 R value, giving it a warmth-to-weight ratio suited for extremely cold backcountry pursuits.
- Triangular Core Matrix™ construction and ThermaCapture technology deliver cold-conquering warmth-to-weight ratio while cutting over 2 oz. (7.5 g) from its predecessor's weight
- This pad has an R-value of 7.3, which makes it best for adventures in extreme cold conditions; it provides high levels of insulation from ground temperature
- Most sleeping pads we sell range from 1.0 (good for warm weather) to 5.5+ (for use in extreme cold); the higher the R-value, the more insulated the pad
- 70-denier nylon on the bottom withstands the wear and tear of extended expedition use while 30-denier ripstop nylon on top keeps it light and packable
- 3 in. (7.6 cm) of thickness and horizontal baffled structure deliver premium backcountry comfort while keeping weight to a minimum
- WingLock™ valve delivers fast 1-way inflation and rapid deflation without giving up the ability to easily purge air while you lay on it for comfort micro-adjustments
- Includes pump sack, stuff sack and field repair kit
Made in USA.
|Sleeping Pad Type|
|Sleeping Pad Shape|
|Repair Kit Included|
|Stuff Sack Included|
Large: 5 x 11 inches
Regular: 4.5 x 9 inches
Regular Wide: 5 x 11 inches
|Pad Thickness (in.)|
Large: 77 x 25 x 3 inches
Regular: 72 x 20 x 3 inches
Regular Wide: 72 x 25 x 3 inches
Large: 1 lb. 4 oz.
Regular: 1 lb.
Regular Wide: 1 lb. 4 oz.
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $75! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NeoAir Xtherm NXT Sleeping Pad
Based on 1 review