Julbo MonteRosa 2
MONTEROSA 2 is the perfect ally for admiring stunning landscapes. The lines of this now iconic Julbo model have been completely redefined for a more contemporary look showcasing its dynamic sporting credentials. In terms of comfort, the sunglasses have new Grip Tech temples and a non-slip bridge making them a benchmark model for the mountains. And you can still count on their protective design and removable side shields for safe exploration of new horizons at altitude.
- Lens size (mm) : 54
- Age : Adult
- Hinges : Non
- Base : 8
- Temple length (mm) : 125
- Distance (mm) : 15
- Lens depth (mm) : 41
- Curved Temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Grip Tech Temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Removable Side Shields : Side protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
- This model comes with a silicone cord (H447011, size L).
The perfect ally for admiring stunning landscapes at any altitude, the Julbo Monterosa 2 sunglasses with Spectron 4 lenses have a contemporary look showcasing their dynamic sporting credentials.
- Spectron 4 lenses have an antireflective coating that reduces eyestrain and eliminates interference glare—perfect for mountain activities
- Total coverage provides maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions
- Curved temples have an ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head
- Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the nose bridge
- Curved Grip Tech temples keep your sunglasses firmly in place, and won't stick to your hair
- Removable side shields provide side protection from sunlight