Black Diamond FirstLight 2P Tent
A compact two-person, four-season tent built for weight-conscious climbers, the Black Diamond FirstLight is based on the I-Tent’s expedition-specific design with steep walls and a simple floor shape to optimize living space and increase headroom. For durability, all seams are double sewn, and the stress points are reinforced. With two equal length DAC Featherlite poles that fit inside the tent with hook-and-loop wraps, it’s easy to set up—even from inside. For cross ventilation, both the small rear window and the door are covered with no-see-um mesh. The canopy is constructed with water resistant, breathable NanoShield fabric. For interior organization, the FirstLight has two interior mesh pockets.
- Two-person design with single door entry and optional vestibule for gear storage
- Two internal DAC Featherlite® poles
- Two interior mesh pockets
- Zippered mesh panels at rear and door for ventilation
- Proprietary NanoShield™ single-wall fabric and 70D poly floor in Carbon color way
- Sil-Net seam sealer required (one tube included, additional tubes sold separately)
- Ground Cloth available separately
- Comes with repair tube for tent poles
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $150! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FirstLight 2P Tent