Forty Below Forty Below Bottle Boot
Insulated Bottle Cover that is easy to use with mittens or gloves on, low profile so it does not take up too much room, and won't absorb water as it is made of closed cell foam insulation. Used on expeditions around the world for many years.
- Helps keep liquids from freezing in cold conditions.
- Helps keep liquids cool in warm conditions.
- Low Profile Design.
- Closed Cell Neoprene foam insulation.
- No zippers to break or freeze.
- Webbing belt loop.
- Velcro front closure
Note: Assorted colors available. Colors will vary.
Forty Below has been making Bottle Boots™ now for over 40 years! They have been used and trusted and on just about every type of outdoor trip, from winter day hikes to extreme cold and high altitude expeditions worldwide! This very insulating water bottle cover, is specifically designed to help keep water from freezing, and easy hold onto and open and close with gloves or mittens on. The low profile, non bulky design takes up less room in your pack, and less bulk when on a backpack hip-belt, sternum strap, or jacket chest pocket.
- Insulation: 1/4" thick stretchy nylon covered closed cell foam (wetsuit type material). Same thickness completely around the bottle.
- Size - .5L: Fits most .5 Liter/Pint or 16oz Nalgene Bottles. Fits a bottle up to 3" in diameter and 7" tall. (Weight 3oz (84g))
- Size - 1L: Fits most 1 Liter/Quart such as 32oz Nalgene, Hunersdorf 1000ml, or 32oz Gatorade bottles. Fits bottles up to 3.75" in diameter and 8.5" tall. (Weight: 4.5 oz (126g))
- Size - 48oz: Fits the tall Nalgene brand 48oz water bottle, Nalgene 32oz and 48oz Flexible Canteen, 32 oz thermos. Fits a bottle up to 3.5" in diameter and 12.5" tall. (Weight 6.5oz (182g))
- Colors: Black, Blue, Red, Yellow, Pink, Purple, Green
Forty Below Bottle Boot