Black Diamond Serac Crampons
The perfect 12 point crampon for Rainier and general mountaineering. Built for the variable, moderate terrain of classic mountaineering routes in places like the Tetons, the Alps and the Cascades, the Black Diamond Serac Crampon is a lightweight, 12-point crampon. The Serac's redesigned stainless steel construction incorporates a strong, yet light design with rocker in the front rail to accommodate modern mountain boots. Horizontal frontpoints provide secure bite in icy steps, while the classic secondary points and substantial rear points offer stability on descents and low-angle terrain.
- Redesigned stainless steel construction is durable, resists snowballing and won’t rust
- Versatile horizontal frontpoints with classic secondary points and stable rear points
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel bail offers precision fit
- Pro version is for technical boots; Clip version is for mountain boots without a toe welt; Strap version is for non-technical footwear
- Includes front and rear dual-density ABS
- Weight Per Pair : [Strap] 860 g (1 lb 14 oz) // [Clip] 905 g (2 lb)
- Materials : Stainless steel
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $75! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at email@example.com