Arc'teryx Women's Sigma FL Pant
The Sigma FL Pant strikes the ideal balance between lightweight and durability. This versatile softshell pant is designed for fast and light movement on rock, alpine and ice climbing routes. Material mapping places Wee Burly™ Double Weave reinforcements in the seat and knees and air permeable, 4-way stretch Fortius™ 1.0 in the body for increased mobility and reduced weight. The Trim fit and tapered lower leg minimizes loose fabric and articulation enables full range of motion and a drawcord at the cuff seals out updrafts and debris.
|Waist||26 1/ 2||27 1/ 2||28 1/ 2||30||31|
|Hip||36||37||38||39 1/ 2||40 1/ 2|
|Inseam||30 1/ 2||31||31||31||31 1/ 2|
- Weight: 300 g / 10.6 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Tapered leg
- Activity: Rock Climbing / Ice Climbing / Alpine Climbing / Mixed Climbing
- Synthetic Fibre: Engineered materials that offer enhanced properties or performance.
- Softshell: Air permeable four-way stretch woven textiles with superior abrasion resistance.
- Sigma: Minimalist, breathable softshell climbing and alpinism products focused on dynamic movement.
- Fast and Light: Minimalist, high performance and light weight, for rapid travel in variable conditions.
Women's Sigma FL Pant