Patagonia Women's R1 Full-Zip Hoody
Climb cracks, ski corn, ride and run the trails—Patagonia's new R1® Full-Zip Hoody handles any cool-weather adventure. Its exclusive Polartec® Power Grid® fabric traps heat while remaining highly breathable and lightweight, and has outstanding stretch and durability. The snug-fitting hood stays comfortable under a helmet, and the front zipper finishes with a soft kissing-welt garage at the chin for next-to-skin comfort. The hoody has a pair of low-profile handwarmer pockets, with a hidden internal zippered pocket inside the right one. The stretchy cuffs push up comfortably over your forearms. With Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Elias de Andres Martos
I love this highly versatile layer. I use it as a baselayer on colder climbs and also as a mid layer on Rainier and other summer climbs. It's durable too, I got my first R1 for a Denali climb 5 years ago and it is still in my kit today.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- Snug-fitting hood fits comfortably under a helmet with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two low-profile handwarmer pockets; right pocket has hidden internal zippered pocket for securing valuables
- Stretchy cuffs push up comfortably over forearms
- 360 g (12.7 oz)
- 6.9-oz Polartec® Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Women's R1 Full-Zip Hoody