Patagonia Women's Peak Mission Tights
These cool- to cold-weather running tights are warm at the start of your run, then wick moisture when body heat rises. A recycled nylon and polyester blend with a microterry back side provided soft, next-to-skin comfort while also allowing for increased wicking during high output. Waistband has internal flat elastic for comfort and drawcord for an adjustable fit. A gusseted construction provides good range of motion. Secure zipper pocket at center back and reflective logo.
|Size||Waist (in)||Inseam (in)|
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Recycled nylon and polyester blend provides soft, next-to-skin comfort while also allowing for increased wicking during high output; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric has a microterry back for added warmth and comfort
- Internal flat elastic in the waistband for comfort and lasting durability; drawcord for adjustable fit
- Secure zipper pocket at center back fits key/card or phone
- Reflective logo
- Gusseted construction for comfort and range of motion
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 213 g (7.5 oz)
6.8-oz 68% recycled nylon/15% polyester/17% spandex four-way stretch jersey with a microterry back, miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Women's Peak Mission Tights