Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Hoody
The clear winner of 2022's Guide Pick™ choice for Midweight Insulating Layer, Patagonia's Nano Puff® hoody builds on the tried and true Micro Puff foundation, with some serious upgrades.
Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff® Hoody uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
|Chest*||Waist||Low Hip**||Standard Inseam***||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
*TOPS - Chest is generally the best size predictor. However, if your Low Hips are larger than the size indicated by your Chest, and the garment will cover your Low Hips, consider buying the size indicated for your Low Hips.
**BOTTOMS - Low Hip is usually the best size predictor. However, if your Natural Waist is larger than the size indicated for your Low Hip measurement, consider buying the size indicated by your Natural Waist.
***STANDARD INSEAM may vary by product. Please see product page.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology provides excellent warmth for its weight, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions as compared to conventional production methods
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 306 g (10.8 oz)
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $75! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at email@example.com
Women's Nano Puff Hoody
I bought two for two different women hikers. Both said “I love this coat!”. The medium is a perfect fit for both ladies. One said she had been looking for a coat just like this in the grey color in local stores, but couldn’t find it. She went on a 6-mile hike in February and said it kept her at a perfect temperature. The other said the elastic hood fits perfectly - keeps the hood on without being too tight or too loose. Her daughter wants to borrow it for a ski trip. After wearing it, both had the same exclamation: “I love this coat!” Apparently, for at least two, and maybe three, women, the Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody is a winner.
The zipper doesn’t work!!