Patagonia Women's Micro Puff Hoody
The Micro Puff® Hoody delivers ultralightweight, water-resistant, down-like warmth with PlumaFill synthetic insulation—a revolutionary featherlight down alternative
The Micro Puff® Hoody delivers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any jacket Patagonia's created. This unprecedented combination of warmth, minimal weight, and compressibility—even when wet—offers the versatility of synthetic without compromising the benefits and feel of down. The revolutionary PlumaFill insulation is featherlight and compressible, offering down-level warmth that still traps your heat when it’s wet.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is water-resistant, windproof, and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two welted zippered handwarmer pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- 227 g (8 oz)
- Shell and lining: 0.7-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® with a DWR (durable waterproof repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 65-g PlumaFill 100% polyester
Women's Micro Puff Hoody