Patagonia Women's Micro D® Fleece Pullover
This lightweight pullover is made of 100% recycled polyester microfleece that feels warm and soothing against your skin. It wicks moisture, dries quickly and allows a full range of motion when you’re squeezing in a late-afternoon bouldering session or throwing the Frisbee on the beach. The low-profile design includes set-in sleeves for layering comfort, a stand-up collar that protects you from chilling wind, a generous quarter-zip for venting and cleanly finished cuffs and hem. Hip length. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of ultrasoft, quick-drying 100% recycled polyester microfleece
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up double-fleece collar
- Clean finish on hem and cuffs; set-in sleeves with raglan overlock stitch detail
- Two welted handwarmer pockets
- Hip length
- 232 g (8.2 oz)
- 4.7-oz 100% recycled polyester microfleece.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Women's Micro D® Fleece Pullover