Patagonia Women's Long-Sleeved Capilene Cool Merino Graphic Shirt
A breathable merino technical top, designed to naturally regulate your temperature, control odor and keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in the widest range of conditions. Made from a blend of 65% RWS-certified merino wool and 35% recycled polyester. All of the virgin wool Patagonia sources is certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) from farm to fiber to help ensure protection both for the animals that supply it and the land they graze. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, comfortable, next-to-skin blended fabric wicks moisture, dries fast, naturally regulates your temperature and resists odor
- Set-in sleeves for enhanced movement and fit
- Side vents with slight drop tail
- All of the virgin wool Patagonia sources is certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) from farm to fiber to help ensure protection both for the animals that supply it and the land they graze
- Back-neck yoke with hanger loop
- Woven P-6 logo at left hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 113 g (4 oz)
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $75! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Women's Long-Sleeved Capilene Cool Merino Graphic Shirt