Black Diamond Women's Guide Glove
Consistently at the top of the Guide Pick™ list for heavy-weight gloves, the Black Diamond Guide Gloves provide the perfect combination of warmth and dexterity for the upper mountain.
Black Diamond Guide gloves fend off the coldest and wettest conditions with a combination of removable PrimaLoft® One and boiled wool liners, and fully waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® with XCR Product Technology inserts. The woven, four-way stretch nylon shells and tough goat leather palms provide the durability and dexterity needed for season after season in harsh mountain conditions.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX insert with Plus Warm Technology stays with removable liner
- Abrasion-resistant, woven nylon shell with 4-way stretch
- Removable liner features 170g PrimaLoft Gold and boiled wool 100g fleece palm lining
- Goat-leather palm and palm patch
- Foam padding on knuckles for impact protection
Palm Girth: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with your fingers together.
Palm Length: Measure from the crease at the base of your wrist (on palm side) to the tip of your middle finger.
Determine your size from the chart below by choosing the larger of the two measurements:
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® insert stays with removable liner
- Abrasion-resistant shell features durable goat leather and nylon
- Removable liner feature 170 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation, boiled wool and 200 g fleece palm lining
- Goat leather palm and palm patch
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $75! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at email@example.com
Women's Guide Glove
They made snowshoeing on Snoqualmie Pass super comfortable, even with the snow storm hitting!