Mountain Hardwear Women's Exposure/2™ Gore Tex Paclite Jacket
When serious weather threatens and there's nowhere to hide, you need uncompromising protection. The Exposure/2™ GORE-TEX® Pro Light Jacket shields climbers and skiers from unrelenting rain, snow, and whatever other gnarly conditions the mountains throw your way. Our most durable, protective shell jacket is built with industry-leading, bluesign®-approved GORE-TEX® Pro shell fabric, it withstands Mother Nature's worst while remaining incredibly breathable—the most capable choice for foul-weather mountain pursuits.
|Size||Top Size||Chest||Sleeve Length|
|XS||0/2||32 - 33||30|
|S||4/6||34 - 35||31|
|M||8/10||36 - 37||32|
|L||12/14||38.5 - 40||33|
- Center Back Length: 28 in / 71 cm
- Uses: Superlight Backcountry, Backpacking / Hiking, Rainwear, Camping
- Waterproof, breathable 2-layer GORE-TEX® PACLITE® fabric maximizes packability for everyday protection
- Adjustable hood
- Zippered hand pockets
- Highly packable design stuffs into its own hand pocket with internal carabiner clip loop
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord hem adjustment
- 12 oz / 340 g
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $75! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at email@example.com
Women's Exposure/2™ Gore Tex Paclite Jacket