Patagonia Women's Capilene Cool Daily Hoody
Patagonia's most versatile technical top is built for use on the trail or on the water: It’s quick drying, has stretch for mobility and comfort, plus HeiQ® Pure odor control. Made with 50-100% recycled polyester, Capilene® Cool Daily styles keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Measurements are in Inches unless otherwise noted.
- Set-in sleeves for enhanced movement and fit
- Deep hood provides additional coverage from the sun
- Lightweight stretch fabric provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- Made with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control to keep things fresh
- Minimal stitching and seams to help reduce chafing
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 179 g (6.3 oz)
- Capilene® Cool Daily: solids and prints: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey; heathers and cross-dyes: 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey
- All with HeiQ® Pure odor control and miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Women's Capilene Cool Daily Hoody
Based on 1 review
My wife loves this base layer. She wears it while boating for work and it provides great coverage and cooling while exposed to the sun. Fantastic fit as well.