Patagonia Women's Capilene Cool Daily Hoody
Patagonia's most versatile technical top is built for use on the trail or on the water: It’s quick drying, has stretch for mobility and comfort, plus HeiQ® Pure odor control. Made with 50-100% recycled polyester, Capilene® Cool Daily styles keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Measurements are in Inches unless otherwise noted.
- Set-in sleeves for enhanced movement and fit
- Deep hood provides additional coverage from the sun
- Lightweight stretch fabric provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- Made with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control to keep things fresh
- Minimal stitching and seams to help reduce chafing
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 179 g (6.3 oz)
- Capilene® Cool Daily: solids and prints: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey; heathers and cross-dyes: 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey
- All with HeiQ® Pure odor control and miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Women's Capilene Cool Daily Hoody
My wife loves this base layer. She wears it while boating for work and it provides great coverage and cooling while exposed to the sun. Fantastic fit as well.