Mountain Hardwear Men's Chockstone Pant Tier - 1
Your new go-to. These softshell alpine climbing pants are built with a 4-way stretch, hyper-durable double weave fabric to navigate unforgiving environments without breaking a sweat. Built to stand up to years of abuse in extreme conditions–and with essential features like a built-in belt, secure zippered thigh pockets, and a streamlined cuff cinch–these are essential for your next predawn start.
- Uses: Alpine Climbing, Rock Climbing
- 4-way-stretch, double-weave fabric with high abrasion resistance
- Snap front closure and zippered fly
- Fully adjustable waist with integrated belt to customize your comfort
- Enhanced knee articulation enables full range of motion
- Two hand pockets
- Two zippered thigh pockets with internal elastic bands and loops for tool organization
- Cuff cinch with lace hook secures to shoelaces and keeps from hiking up the calf
Tier 1 Used Item
All items that were once part of our rental fleet will be numbered with black sharpie on the inside, regardless of condition. If you have further questions, feel free to check our Gear Cache page, or contact us! Also, keep in mind our return policy is different for Used gear!
Please also note that all pictures are stock images and are not of the individual product being shipped.
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $150! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at email@example.com
Men's Chockstone Pant Tier - 1