Black Diamond Quickdraw Tour Probe 265 USED Tier 3
TIER 3: LOVED
This is a TIER 3 USED item, meaning it has been pretty well-loved and seen at least a season’s worth of use (at least 10 climbs on Rainier). This means it could have moderate use: minor scuffs or scratches, moderate wear or discoloration, visible markings, minor stains or soiled equipment, etc. NO: missing or broken parts, holes, rips, tears, etc.
All items that were once part of our rental fleet will be numbered with black sharpie on the inside, regardless of condition. If you have further questions, feel free to check our Gear Cache page, or contact us! Also, keep in mind our return policy is different for Used gear!
A 265 cm probe for daily backcountry touring and snow study, the Tour 265 features a solid balance of length, lightweight and packability. Built with durable aluminum construction and medium length, the Black Diamond Quickdraw Probe Tour 265 is the go-to probe for day-in/day-out backcountry touring and snow study. The Tour 265’s updated ferrules make for increased durability and quick alignment, while the integrated stuff sack and non-slip grip make for fast, one-pull deployment in emergency situations.
- Updated dual Quickdraw speed ferrules make for extremely fast deployment with maximum durability
- Rapid deployment stuffsack integrates with the probe’s pull cord for one-pull readiness
- Non-slip grip provides secure purchase, even with wet gloves
- Oversized, durable alloy tip improves probing sensitivity by creating a hole larger
- High-visibility 1 cm markings
- Weight : 316 g (11 oz)
- Length : 280 cm (110 in)
Quickdraw Tour Probe 265 USED Tier 3