Scarpa Phantom 6000
Lighten up a couple hundred grams from the 8000, but take all the high-altitude burl with you in the Phantom 6000. With a quick-lacing system with Dyneema cord for strength and a progressive fit, climb steep water ice, slog snowy ridges, and walk in comfort. The Phantom 6000 delivers the comfort and climbing performance of a leather boot, but the warmth and multi-day versatility of a double boot.
A more streamlined version of our Phantom 8000 for highly technical, cold-weather climbing at lower elevations, the Phantom 6000 features an incredibly warm double-boot design with a lightweight, lower profile construction that provides precision climbing on big alpine objectives.
- Automatic and semi-automatic crampon compatible
- Vibram® Zero Gravity sole saves weight while increasing warmth
- Primaloft® Micropile and EVA make the inner boot one of our warmest yet
- Waterproof zipper and integrated gaiter for all conditions
- Advanced midsole provides shock absorption and lightweight sensitivity
SCARPA EURO US SIZING CHART
All SCARPA non-plastic footwear and our Alien 3.0 uses European sizing.
- 1 Euro whole size = 6.6 mm = 0.26 inches
- 1 US whole size = 8.4 mm = 0.33 inches
- The 30 Euro sizes below cover the same size range as 24 US sizes
- Euro sizes provide a better, more precise fit for your intended use
- For mountaineering boots, upsize (1/2+ sizes) depending on desired fit.
Gaiter: K-Tech + S-Tech +Super Fabric with Outdry®
Shell: Cordura® + EVA + Cork
Lining: EVA-Aluminum-Primaloft Micropile
Insole: Carbon Fiber + EVA
Midsole: Microporous EVA
Sole: Vibram Zero Gravity
Sizes: 39 - 48(whole sizes)
Weight: 995g; 2lb 3oz (1/2 pair size 42)