Patagonia Men's Sender Boxer Briefs - 6"
Made with a focus on materials, fit and support, the Patagonia Sender Boxer Brief have a moisture-wicking micromesh fabric of recycled nylon and spandex that feels airy and light, stretches when you move, wicks moisture and dries in a flash. We added an anti-roll, comfort waistband that stays put without pinching, binding or chafing, even when you’re chasing the day’s last train. The bulk-free fit has ergonomic patterning and a stay-put leg design to keep them from riding up or constricting. Flatlock, chafe-free seaming throughout and a contoured pouch for frictionless support provide greater comfort. Sender Boxer Briefs are also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor.
**This item is final sale and is not eligible for refund or exchange. This is regardless of packaging. Underwear can’t be resold for hygienic reasons.**
- Made from moisture-wicking recycled nylon/spandex stretch micromesh fabric for cool-wearing, quick-drying performance
- No-fly, contoured pouch provides friction-free support
- Flatlock, chafe-free comfort seaming
- Ergonomic patterning and stay-put leg design won’t ride up or constrict
- Anti-roll, comfort waistband
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 68 g (2.4 oz)
Men's Sender Boxer Briefs - 6"