Gregory Paragon 38 Backpack
At 38 liters, this pack has enough volume to gulp down extra layers, first aid, a bivy sack, and all the water and food you’ll need, but its Aerolon suspension keeps it light and agile for scrambling. No mountains nearby? No problem: this bigger-than-a-day pack was born for flyweight flat-land overnights. Durable, organized, and comfortable.
• AEROLON SUSPENSION | uses a customized lightweight 7001 aluminum chassis design to deliver uncompromised ventilation and load stabilizing trail performance to reduce energy expenditure on the trail.
• SLEEPING BAG MULTI-STRAPS | removable via girth hitch, these handy straps can be used to carry your sleeping pad or removed to carry other items on the pack
•MATRIX VENTILATION SYSTEM | uses a foam-matrix backpanel structure encapsulated by breathable mesh to provide air flow and moisture evaporation, in order to reduce energy expenditure and increase comfort
• QUICKADJUST HIPBELTS AND BACK HEIGHT | system provide the perfect fit every time, while the unique hipbelt adjustment allow the hipbelt pockets to move with the adjustment to maintain easy pocket access
• GRIPTION LUMBAR PAD | with soft-molded silicon gription pad technology for enhanced load transfer and energy savings
• 3D SHOULDER HARNESSES & HIPBELT | with dual density LIfeSpan EVA foam construction for an amazingly cush ride in a sub-four pound pack
• RAINCOVER INTEGRATION | raincover stows in zippered mesh compartment beneath front stuff pocket and doubles as accessory pocket
• SUNGLASS QUICKSTOW | system on shoulder harness allows a quick, secure and scratch-free way to store your shades on the go
• DUAL ZIPPERED HIPBELT POCKETS | for quick access items on the trail (one mesh and one shell fabric for storage flexibility)
• SIDEWINDER BOTTLE STASH | dual stretch-mesh side pockets, one which provides on-the-go water bottle access with optional tether for pocket security when not in use (offered on largest two style)
• FRONT STRETCH STUFF POCKET | for gear overflow and organization
• DOUBLE ZIP TOP POCKET | has additional zippered pocket for organization and access to small items such as headlamps or maps
• SOLAR-READY | Goal Zero attachment points on top pockets
• REINFORCED BOTTOM PANEL | with dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance
• MOLDED WEBBING KEEPERS | for compression strap management
• WEIGHT | 3.0lbs
• BODY DIMENSIONS | 27.0" x 13.0" x 10.0"
• ACCESS POINTS | Top/Bottom - Access Points: Top/Bottom
• VOLUME | 40L
Paragon 38 Backpack