La Sportiva Nepal Cube GTX USED Tier 2
TIER 2: LIKED
This is a TIER 2 USED item, meaning it has seen about a season’s worth of use (approximately 5-8 climbs on Rainier). This means it could show very light use: some dust/dirt, minor creasing, minor scuffing, minor scratching, minor stains, minor debris, minor pulling. NO: rips, tears, broken laces, big stains, holes, excessively worn tread, etc.
All items that were once part of our rental fleet will be numbered with black sharpie on the inside, regardless of condition. If you have further questions, feel free to check our Gear Cache page, or contact us! Also, keep in mind our return policy is different for Used gear!
This boot is GUIDE PICK for mid-season Rainier climbs, or anywhere a single, leather boot is required! The Nepal Cube GTX is a warm and technical mountaineering boot designed to provide a lightweight yet robust boot to tackle big peaks, mixed terrain, glacier travel and vertical ice. Offering features like the carbon tech honeycomb insole, an insulated comfort Gore-Tex® membrane and a removable and adjustable tongue, the Nepal Cubes provides a secure and precise fit to optimize your objective.
We recommend ordering this boot 1/2 size larger than your typical US size. See drop down selection for European/US size equivalents. Note that a "plus" size is slightly larger than a US half size but smaller than the next whole size.
- Highly insulating Carbon Tech honeycomb insole is lightweight, stiff and low profile
- Insulated Comfort Gore-Tex® membrane provides waterproof breathability coupled with insulation
- Innovative 3D Flex™ ankle
- Removable and adjustable variable fit tongue
- Ideal terrain: Winter mountaineering, ice climbing, mixed climbing
- SIZES: 38 - 48 (half sizes)
- WEIGHT: 31.50 oz (894g)
- LAST: Nepal
- UPPER: 3.2mm silicone impregnated Idro-Perwanger Roughout Leather with high-abrasion resistant fabric / Air-injected rubber rands
- LINING: Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort Footwear
- INSOLE: 3mm Carbon Tech honeycomb insulation / 4mm EVA
- MIDSOLE: 3 mm Polyurethane graded for crampon attachment
- SOLE: Vibram® Matterhorn with Impact Brake System™
Nepal Cube GTX USED Tier 2